2001 Hardrock Entrants

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hello All,

      Below is a quick analysis of the 2001 Hardrock entrants based on the
      November 30, 2000 entrant list that is posted on the www. As any high
      school graduate can clearly see, Team Texas can not even field a team for
      2001. No recounts will be allowed.

      Charlie Thorn

      # Females = 21 # Males = 99
      # States = 25 # Foreign Countries = 4
      Median Age = 45 Average Age = 45.11
      Youngest Age = 25 Oldest Age = 62

      Age Group Count in each Age Group
      25-29 4
      30-34 8
      35-39 19
      40-44 22
      45-49 27
      50-54 25
      55-59 12
      60-64 3

      # Finishes # Entrants finishing
      7 3
      6 2
      5 3
      4 1
      3 7
      2 16
      1 24
      0 64

      # Past Finishers = 56 (47%)
      Total # Finishes = 129
      Average # of finishes for each previous finisher = 2.48

      Entrants by State/Country:
      State/Country Count Percent of Entrants
      CO 33 27.5
      NM 14 11.67
      CA 12 10
      UT 10 8.33
      MT 8 6.67
      OR 5 4.17
      AR 4 3.33
      MN 4 3.33
      AZ 3 2.5
      IA 2 1.67
      MA 2 1.67
      NC 2 1.67
      NY 2 1.67
      TN 2 1.67
      TX 2 1.67
      VA 2 1.67
      AL 1 0.83
      Aus 1 0.83
      Can 1 0.83
      CT 1 0.83
      FL 1 0.83
      Ger 1 0.83
      HI 1 0.83
      Jap 1 0.83
      MI 1 0.83
      PA 1 0.83
      VT 1 0.83
      WA 1 0.83
      WY 1 0.83
    • GRoachHigh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2000
        Dear Hardrock friends,

        I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy 2001.

        Run Happy and Be Safe.

        Jennifer Roach
        Boulder, CO.
      • reno_debra@emc.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2000
          same to you and a very Merry Christmas to everyone out there - hope you
          have time to enjoy family and some nice snowy trails as well......
          deb reno
          massachusetts