Dates for 2011 Hardrock

  • eppelman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2010
      Have they been announced?
    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 16, 2010
        At breakfast Sunday, Dale said, "1st Friday after July 4th." I don't know if that constitutes an official announcement, but that's what we have so far.

        Chris "back at the beach" Twiggs

        Sent from my iPhone

      • tedes12@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 16, 2010
          A local Ultra Runner and writer wrote a column on Tim Stroh and myself about our Hardrock adventure.
          Here is the link.
          Terry Sentinella

          http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-56526-Seattle-Trail-Running-Examiner~y2010m7d16-Hardrock2010

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          At breakfast Sunday, Dale said, "1st Friday after July 4th." I don't know if that constitutes an official announcement, but that's what we have so far.

          Chris "back at the beach" Twiggs

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 16, 2010, at 2:45 PM, "eppelman" <run2xs@...> wrote:

          > Have they been announced?

        • Blake Wood and Rebecca Clark
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2010
            Don't make any non-refundable reservations for next summer's Hardrock
            yet - the exact date is still under discussion. We should have the
            date firmed up this week.

            - Blake
          • Pat Homelvig
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
              Just curious if there's any more info on the HR dates for 2011?

              Thanks

              Pat