Re: More Hardrock photos

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2010
      That was Mike Ehrlich. I don't know why he was wearing a mask, but guess
      that it had to do with pollen and allergies.

      - Blake

      --
      Blake P. Wood
      Group XTD-5, Air Force Systems Design and Assessment
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
        Hi there,

        I'm a little bit late but recovery-holidays in the Alps were required :)
        #141 photos: http://picasaweb.google.fr/runstephane/Hardrock2010#
        (just ask if you want max format)

        video from the start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ3PrQO-bPA

        GPX track: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/42980182

        And if you want to read some French, my race's (long!) compte-rendu:
        http://forum.ultrafondus.net/showthread.php/8734-%5B-photos-vidos-trace%5D-Hardrock-Hardrock-Comme-un-cur-qui-bat

        Thank you all for the week-end: runners, volunteers were rockstars! I've never
        had this - probably - indycar-racer feeling yet - just for the aid station
        sections in fact, between them it was a little slower I think :) - and it was
        greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

        Thanks for all the photos too: I'm still in the San Juan three weeks after the
        run, THANK YOU!

        Hope to see some of you in Chamonix at the end of the month, search for a
        Hardrock tattoe!

        Stéphane -- #141 for ever