Re: [hr100] More Hardrock photos

  • Christian Griffith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2010
      This is complete as well.

      Thanks.

      --
      Christian Griffith, Internet Strategist

      ::: work ::: http://phatz.com
      ::: play ::: http://run100miles.com
      ::: meet ::: http://www.facebook.com/christiang

    • Blake P. Wood
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2010
        That was Mike Ehrlich. I don't know why he was wearing a mask, but guess
        that it had to do with pollen and allergies.

        - Blake

        > Thanks! Fantastic photos!
        >
        > Who was that guy with a mask in one of the photos? Is he breathing
        > oxygen?
        >
        > At 07:59 AM 7/15/2010, Blake P. Wood wrote:
        >>Here's another batch of Hardrock photos by my good friend Tanner Johnson.
        >> Tanner worked the Engineer aid station (50 miles), so there is an
        >> interesting sequence of what it takes to backpack in a remote aid
        >> station, plus lots of photos of the leaders coming through.
        >>
        >>Check it out at
        >> http://picasaweb.google.com/TJohn158/HardrockHundredEnduranceRun2010
        >>
        >>- Blake
        >>
        >>Blake P. Wood
        >>Air Force Systems, Group XTD-5, MS-T085
        >>Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
        >>office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...

        --
        Blake P. Wood
        Group XTD-5, Air Force Systems Design and Assessment
        Los Alamos National Laboratory
        Los Alamos, NM 87544
        505-665-6524, bwood@...
      • Stéphane Marchand
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3 8:27 AM
          Hi there,

          I'm a little bit late but recovery-holidays in the Alps were required :)
          #141 photos: http://picasaweb.google.fr/runstephane/Hardrock2010#
          (just ask if you want max format)

          video from the start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ3PrQO-bPA

          GPX track: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/42980182

          And if you want to read some French, my race's (long!) compte-rendu:
          http://forum.ultrafondus.net/showthread.php/8734-%5B-photos-vidos-trace%5D-Hardrock-Hardrock-Comme-un-cur-qui-bat

          Thank you all for the week-end: runners, volunteers were rockstars! I've never
          had this - probably - indycar-racer feeling yet - just for the aid station
          sections in fact, between them it was a little slower I think :) - and it was
          greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

          Thanks for all the photos too: I'm still in the San Juan three weeks after the
          run, THANK YOU!

          Hope to see some of you in Chamonix at the end of the month, search for a
          Hardrock tattoe!

          Stéphane -- #141 for ever