More Hardrock photos

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2010
      Here's another batch of Hardrock photos by my good friend Tanner Johnson. Tanner worked the Engineer aid station (50 miles), so there is an interesting sequence of what it takes to backpack in a remote aid station, plus lots of photos of the leaders coming through.

      Check it out at http://picasaweb.google.com/TJohn158/HardrockHundredEnduranceRun2010

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Air Force Systems, Group XTD-5, MS-T085
      Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
      office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...
    • Christian Griffith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2010
        This is complete as well.

        Thanks.

        --
        Christian Griffith, Internet Strategist

        ::: work ::: http://phatz.com
        ::: play ::: http://run100miles.com
        ::: meet ::: http://www.facebook.com/christiang

      • Blake P. Wood
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2010
          That was Mike Ehrlich. I don't know why he was wearing a mask, but guess
          that it had to do with pollen and allergies.

          - Blake

          > Thanks! Fantastic photos!
          >
          > Who was that guy with a mask in one of the photos? Is he breathing
          > oxygen?
          >
          > At 07:59 AM 7/15/2010, Blake P. Wood wrote:
          >>Here's another batch of Hardrock photos by my good friend Tanner Johnson.
          >> Tanner worked the Engineer aid station (50 miles), so there is an
          >> interesting sequence of what it takes to backpack in a remote aid
          >> station, plus lots of photos of the leaders coming through.
          >>
          >>Check it out at
          >> http://picasaweb.google.com/TJohn158/HardrockHundredEnduranceRun2010
          >>
          >>- Blake
          >>
          >>Blake P. Wood
          >>Air Force Systems, Group XTD-5, MS-T085
          >>Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
          >>office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...

          --
          Blake P. Wood
          Group XTD-5, Air Force Systems Design and Assessment
          Los Alamos National Laboratory
          Los Alamos, NM 87544
          505-665-6524, bwood@...
        • Stéphane Marchand
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3 8:27 AM
            Hi there,

            I'm a little bit late but recovery-holidays in the Alps were required :)
            #141 photos: http://picasaweb.google.fr/runstephane/Hardrock2010#
            (just ask if you want max format)

            video from the start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ3PrQO-bPA

            GPX track: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/42980182

            And if you want to read some French, my race's (long!) compte-rendu:
            http://forum.ultrafondus.net/showthread.php/8734-%5B-photos-vidos-trace%5D-Hardrock-Hardrock-Comme-un-cur-qui-bat

            Thank you all for the week-end: runners, volunteers were rockstars! I've never
            had this - probably - indycar-racer feeling yet - just for the aid station
            sections in fact, between them it was a little slower I think :) - and it was
            greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

            Thanks for all the photos too: I'm still in the San Juan three weeks after the
            run, THANK YOU!

            Hope to see some of you in Chamonix at the end of the month, search for a
            Hardrock tattoe!

            Stéphane -- #141 for ever