Re: [hr100] thyroid problems and ultras

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
      Hi Andrew,
      I'm no expert, but I've been on thyroid supplementation for a billion years,
      and do
      not feel any ill effects doing ultras.. even if I miss a dose or two during
      something like Hardrock. (actually, I think that's probably the LEAST of
      my worries out there!)

      Surely if you have no thyroid, then you are taking some supplements to bring
      the levels up to what they should be. If so, then it stands to reason that
      your body will function as normal.

      At any rate, that's all I can tell you from my own experience. Good luck.
      deb