Inexpensive room available in Silverton

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
      Charlie Thorn has a room that he's not using the rest of the week in a
      downtown hotel, so it's available for anyone who might be looking for a room
      for the rest of the week. $10. a night!
      The room has a double bed, refrigerator and laundry access.

      Call me at 603-562-7495 or see Charlie at his old house on Reese St.

      Steve

      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

    • Philip Murphy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
        I stayed there over the weekend guys, great location, very convenient. Just
        bring a pillow and some linen with you.

        Thanks to Charlie!

        Phil Murphy.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
          I am pretty sure Megan Finnessy just claimed it...