Fwd: Pacer for Hardrock

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      Anyone needing a pacer, contact Terry off line at the email below.

      Thanks

      Charlie

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
        I am running Hardrock and would like a pacer. I will promise to whine very little!
        Thanks Terry Sentinella
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
          If you offer wine instead of whine you may get some takers.

          Sent from my iPhone

        • tedes12@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2010
            Whisky is better. Maybe after the run. There has to be a few wild west saloons in them hills.
            Terry Sentinella
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T