2010 Hardrock course marking - Day 6

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers!

      Today we did what is officially the final group course marking day. We did
      the climb up and back down to Kroger's Canteen (Virginius) and it was a
      great day! It is only about 6 miles up and back, but it being the 6th day
      we're all getting tired anyway and needed the short day.
      There is not much snow up there, so not much glissading. Lots of dirt and
      scree to climb up and down. By race day what little snow is there, should be
      barely a trace.

      We ended the day in the Ouray Hot Springs and then a nice meal at Bien
      Tempo. Tomorrow is trail work in Ouray.

      Here are today's photos....
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2010HardrockCourseMarkingDay6#

      Steve

      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
        HI Steve,
        Thanks again for all you've done!! Can you ask Deb if she would be
        willing to calligraphy the finishers prints?
        Thanks,
        Dale