Re: [hr100] 2001 Entries

  • Carl & Sally Yates
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
      To those interested: I rec'd a new right medial meniscus (from some 18yr.
      old cadaver) and an articular cartilege paste graft on the bottom of the
      right femur that was worn to the bone on 10/17. Still on crutches with no
      weight bearing until at least next Monday when I return to the Stone Clinic
      and find out if maybe it may be successful but I'm the oldest person by far
      to have this procedure and that greatly limits the chance of success. I'll
      be glad to answer questions from interested people. Much info can be gotten
      from www.stoneclinic.com with some similar cases. Carl