Yoga in Silverton?! Yes, but....

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      ...so the Silverton Movement Center offers yoga, but seriously one class per week. Argh.

      The instructor Ananda might be willing to do more if there are enough Hardrockers who are interested.

      HOW MANY ARE INTERESTED? Let me know.

      ALSO, I have taken over 800 hours of yoga in the last year and a half and would be interested in leading a group of us through some sessions between Saturday the 3rd and the race, in the park or wherever. I'm not an instructor, but I think I'd do OK, especially if you have practiced before. :-)

      Andrea
      abqandrea@...
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        www.silvertonmovementcenter.com offers massages by two certified therepists as
        well as all sorts of classes. If interested, check out the web site. These folks
        are great
         Keep in Touch,
        LMac

        .