2010 Hardrock course marking - Day 5

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Today we marked from Maggie to Cunningham, while Rick and Liz Hodges took a
      team over Dives/Little Giant from Cunningham to Silverton. I tried to
      put descriptions on the photos, but with this slow internet it's impossible,
      so I quit.

      Weather today was great, maybe 60's and partly sunny. I would love this day
      for the race! The distance was only about 6 miles, but with cairn building
      and other Hardrock corp of engineering duties, it took longer than
      expected...that and the drive up to Maggie.

      Enjoy!
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2010HardrockCourseMarkingDay5#
      Steve
      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/