Entrants list and wait list {final}

  • Christian Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Greetings Hardrockers:

      Just a head's up that I have posted the last version of the Hardock entrants
      list and wait list status to the Hardrock web site:

      http://hardrock100.com

      Any changes that happen forthcoming will take place in Silverton.

      Good luck to all the accepted runners, ...and wait listers who are hoping
      for a 2010 slot.

      Cheers!

      --
      Christian Griffith, Internet Strategist

      ::: work ::: http://phatz.com
      ::: play ::: http://run100miles.com
      ::: meet ::: http://www.facebook.com/christiang

      2010 Race Commitments
    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
        Hi Christian....are you coming? Sorry to hear of your drop at WS...

        Steve

        http://perogoats.blogspot.com/