Hardrock course marking - Days 3 & 4

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers...

      We had another 2 great days of course marking. Yesterday was a loooong day
      with not so great weather, so I didn't get to post them last night.
      Yesterday we marked Sherman to Maggie, about 14 miles and the day was about
      12 hours long due to the drive over Cinnamon Pass (my first behind the
      wheel) and it's just a long way to go. We also had some colder weather with
      a little rain here and there. We all finished very tired.

      Today we did Grouse to Sherman over Handies....then the drive back over the
      pass. About 9.5 miles and the total time was 9.5 hours, with the 2 hour
      drive at the end. Weather today was great! I hope it's like this on race
      day!

      Oh, the links....

      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2010HardrockCourseMarkingDay3#

      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2010HardrockCourseMarkingDay4#