RE: [hr100] 2001 Entries

  • Pero, Stephen M
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
      Thanks Dale....
      Steve

      Hi Steve,
            I anticipate letting everybody know the status of their entry around
      Thanksgiving. I imagine we will fill by the second week of November and
      then I'll send out the letters.
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH

      Steve Pero wrote:

      > So...when will We know if We are in?
      >
      > Steve Pero
    • Carl & Sally Yates
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
        To those interested: I rec'd a new right medial meniscus (from some 18yr.
        old cadaver) and an articular cartilege paste graft on the bottom of the
        right femur that was worn to the bone on 10/17. Still on crutches with no
        weight bearing until at least next Monday when I return to the Stone Clinic
        and find out if maybe it may be successful but I'm the oldest person by far
        to have this procedure and that greatly limits the chance of success. I'll
        be glad to answer questions from interested people. Much info can be gotten
        from www.stoneclinic.com with some similar cases. Carl