Couple of hotel rooms available in Silverton during HR100 week

  • Pat Homelvig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2010
      If anyone needs a hotel room during HR weekend, we just found out that there are a couple of rooms available at the Canyon View Motel (970-387-5400), on the south side of Silverton. They are a "dog friendly" hotel.

      We stayed there last year, and were very happy with the hotel rooms and the hotel management.

      Pat Homelvig
      pat@...
      303-906-6104
    • Carolyn Erdman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2010
        And Nicole Bellman who does the property rentals just got a cancelation on
        one of her house rentals,
        Carolyn

        > If anyone needs a hotel room during HR weekend, we just found out that
        > there are a couple of rooms available at the Canyon View Motel
        > (970-387-5400), on the south side of Silverton. They are a "dog friendly"
        > hotel.
        >
        > We stayed there last year, and were very happy with the hotel rooms and
        > the hotel management.
        >
        > Pat Homelvig
        > pat@...
        > 303-906-6104