Hardrock course marking - Day 2

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
      Some photos from today's course marking.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2010HardrockCourseMarkingDay2#

      We went up the trail we came down yesterday (Ice Lake Trail) and marked over
      Grant Swamp Pas to Chapman. Only several people showed up today, but we had
      enough to carry markers to get it all done.
      Not sure of the distance, maybe 7-8 miles and we took about 6 hours to
      finish. A nice long day up high....

      Time for dinner!
      Steve

      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

    • azsmokin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
        Hey Steve,

        Keep the pictures and reports coming. I'm lovin' it.

        Bob Bachani

        _____