Hardrock course marking - Day 1

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers!

      Some photos I took today of our little band of merry course markers. No
      Charlie Thorn yet, but I think we made him proud.

      With Jim Ballard in command and I placing the course markers, with a lot of
      help from John Beard, we got it done and we in our trucks driving back to
      Silverton by 5:30.
      Tomorrow we're back to a 7am start and will mark from just beyond the Ice
      Lake Creek crossing to where the Chapman aid station will be.

      Enjoy the photos we took!
      http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/HardrockCourseMarkingDay1# I will
      post tomorrow's photos about this same time, if all goes well.

      See you all soon!
      <http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/HardrockCourseMarkingDay1#>Steve

      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/