Re: [hr100]

  • Don
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22 11:59 AM
      Thanks I'll give it a try,Don

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 22, 2010, at 8:43 AM, Christian Griffith <surftrip@...> wrote:

      Don:

      Typical ecommerce confusion, don't worry about it. Here's how to make it
      work:

      1) even though it read $23.99, click 'ADD TO CART'
      2) once you are in shopping cart view, you'll notice a space on the left for
      a 'coupon code'
      3) enter HH6GUX25 in this box and click 'APPLY' directly underneath that
      box.

      You'll then see the cart change the price to $14.99

      You can then carry on through the checkout process.

      Good luck. Cheers.

      On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Don <hh3751@...> wrote:

      I went to website and it said I had to pay 15$ (50% off) So I clicked on
      that and it said I had to pay 23$ I don't get it.,Don

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 21, 2010, at 7:40 PM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...<hardrock100%40bresnan.net>>
      wrote:

      Hi Hardrockers,

      Hardrock is happy to have a sponsorship agreement with GU energy Labs.
      Here is an offer Gu is offering to the Hardrock to any of the Hardrock
      runners, families and crews, past or present.

      GU Energy Labs is honored to be an official nutrition sponsor of The
      Hardrock 100! We’re committed to helping you have the best possible
      experience on race day and would like to offer you a killer deal on a
      sampler
      of the full line of GU products- GU, Roctane, Chomps, Electrolyte Brew, and

      Recovery Brew. at
      If you are interested in getting a sampler packet, please use this URL
      and put in the promotion code HH6GUX25 at the checkout for a $14.99 Pure
      Performance Sampler!

      http://guenergy.com/campaign/hardrock10072/

      Hope everybody is getting ready for Hardrock 2010!!
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      Christian Griffith, Internet Strategist

      ::: work ::: http://phatz.com
      ::: play ::: http://run100miles.com
      ::: meet ::: http://www.facebook.com/christiang

      2010 Race Commitments

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22 1:22 PM
        You can camp for free at South Mineral campgrounds, about 3 miles north of Silverton off 550. There is a pit toilet but nothing else.

        -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...