seeking ride from Boulder/Denver to Silverton

  • Ann Haebig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      Howdy all,
      some of you know my partner Fred, the crazy dude that biked up to his
      campsite daily during his stay in Silverton last year. I'm similarly
      car-free now, so I'm seeking a ride out to Silverton this year.
      Preferably leaving Wednesday, coming back Monday. Ideally I'd be able
      to take my bike as well so I can bike out to Cunningham and/or KT (we
      keep a bike rack around if you don't have one). I will, of course,
      provide gas money and my tastes in music are broad so you can pick the
      radio station. :-) So can anyone help out the non-motorized?

      looking forward to seeing everyone again,
      -Ann