Re: [hr100]

  • Christian Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
      Don:

      Typical ecommerce confusion, don't worry about it. Here's how to make it
      work:

      1) even though it read $23.99, click 'ADD TO CART'
      2) once you are in shopping cart view, you'll notice a space on the left for
      a 'coupon code'
      3) enter HH6GUX25 in this box and click 'APPLY' directly underneath that
      box.

      You'll then see the cart change the price to $14.99

      You can then carry on through the checkout process.

      Good luck. Cheers.

      On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Don <hh3751@...> wrote:

      > I went to website and it said I had to pay 15$ (50% off) So I clicked on
      > that and it said I had to pay 23$ I don't get it.,Don
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >

      > On Jun 21, 2010, at 7:40 PM, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...<hardrock100%40bresnan.net>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > Hi Hardrockers,
      >
      > Hardrock is happy to have a sponsorship agreement with GU energy Labs.
      > Here is an offer Gu is offering to the Hardrock to any of the Hardrock
      > runners, families and crews, past or present.
      >
      > GU Energy Labs is honored to be an official nutrition sponsor of The
      > Hardrock 100! We’re committed to helping you have the best possible
      > experience on race day and would like to offer you a killer deal on a
      > sampler
      > of the full line of GU products- GU, Roctane, Chomps, Electrolyte Brew, and
      >
      > Recovery Brew. at
      > If you are interested in getting a sampler packet, please use this URL
      > and put in the promotion code HH6GUX25 at the checkout for a $14.99 Pure
      > Performance Sampler!
      >
      > http://guenergy.com/campaign/hardrock10072/
      >
      > Hope everybody is getting ready for Hardrock 2010!!
      > Dale Garland
      > RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      Christian Griffith, Internet Strategist

      ::: work ::: http://phatz.com