2001 Entries

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
      At 05:06 PM 11/5/00 -0000, Steve Pero wrote:
      >So...when will We know if We are in?
      >
      >Steve Pero

      I think that you best e-mail Dale on that one Steve
      Carolyn Erdman
      Silverton, CO
      we are getting major snow today big time
    • dale garland
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
        Hi Steve,
        I anticipate letting everybody know the status of their entry around
        Thanksgiving. I imagine we will fill by the second week of November and
        then I'll send out the letters.
        Dale Garland
        RD, HRH

        Steve Pero wrote:

        > So...when will We know if We are in?
        >
        > Steve Pero

      • Pero, Stephen M
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
          Thanks Dale....
          Steve

          Steve Pero wrote:

          > So...when will We know if We are in?
          >
          > Steve Pero
        • Carl & Sally Yates
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
            To those interested: I rec'd a new right medial meniscus (from some 18yr.
            old cadaver) and an articular cartilege paste graft on the bottom of the
            right femur that was worn to the bone on 10/17. Still on crutches with no
            weight bearing until at least next Monday when I return to the Stone Clinic
            and find out if maybe it may be successful but I'm the oldest person by far
            to have this procedure and that greatly limits the chance of success. I'll
            be glad to answer questions from interested people. Much info can be gotten
            from www.stoneclinic.com with some similar cases. Carl