Re: [hr100] Baby needs a new pair of shoes

  • Andrew Barney
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
      I loved the old Hardrocks and was very disappointed when they totally
      redesigned, then cancelled them. I have been searching for a replacement
      since last summer.

      Tried La Sportiva Wildcat, they gave me bad blister on my heel. Then
      tried North Face Rucky Chucky... toe box was a problem and gave me a black
      toe on a 50 miler. I've used the Montrail Sabino Trail now for the last
      couple races (Miwok 100k and Squaw Peak 50) and they have been good so
      far. I still wish they would bring back the old Hardrocks...

      -- Andrew