Re: [hr100] Baby needs a new pair of shoes

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12 11:31 PM
      As a former Hardrock08 wearer I switched last year to their Wildwoods. They have the biggest toebox of any shoe on the planet and a good blend of cushioning, support and traction. Of course they are discontinued as well and I have to look for a replacement as well soon and I know my feet won't cope with the Walsh's so let me know what you find Chris.Andy

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13 9:07 AM
        I loved the old Hardrocks and was very disappointed when they totally
        redesigned, then cancelled them. I have been searching for a replacement
        since last summer.

        Tried La Sportiva Wildcat, they gave me bad blister on my heel. Then
        tried North Face Rucky Chucky... toe box was a problem and gave me a black
        toe on a 50 miler. I've used the Montrail Sabino Trail now for the last
        couple races (Miwok 100k and Squaw Peak 50) and they have been good so
        far. I still wish they would bring back the old Hardrocks...

        -- Andrew