Pacer Looking for Runner

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      All, Sharon Kuhn sent me the email below, looking for a runner to pace. If
      you're interested, please send her an email, off line.

      Charlie

      I would also like to volunteer to be a pacer. I didn't see a link for this.
      Let Dale Garland or whoever know I would love to pace a Hardrock 100 runner
      for 20 miles through the night or whenever most needed in the Silverton
      area. I am familiar with the course from Silverton to Grouse Gulch over
      Handies, also Pole Creek, Maggie gulch, Cunningham to the Finish. I have
      also run the Bear Creek, Ice Lake,Grants Pass , Oscars pass sections.
      Thank you.
      Sharon Kuhn
      sharonv@...