Hardrock's Chapman Aid Station

  • megan finnesy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 12:37 AM
      Hello all you lucky ones . . . the wait listers, and those smart enough
      to not even apply . . .ya, the ones who did not get into Hardrock this
      year. :),

      Come join me in celebrating our fortunate misfortune at the Chapman Luau
      as we lei each racer and fill them up with pina coladas! Serious
      performance enhancement going on here!
      Come help me make the 2nd aid station at mile 18.9 the wildest and
      craziest aid station and an unforgettable experience for the 2010
      Hardrockers!

      Date: Friday July 9th
      Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
      Where: Chapman Aid station - - Ophir Pass Rd between Silverton and Ophir

      E-mail me off list if you are interested in being a part of the Chapman
      Team. The more the merrier!
      meganf99@...

      Happy Trails,
      Megan Finnesy

      --
      Let FENIX light your Way!
      To learn more about the brightest and lightest weight flashlights call or e-mail Megan: