2001 Entries

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
      So...when will We know if We are in?

      Steve Pero
    • carolyn erdman
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
        At 05:06 PM 11/5/00 -0000, Steve Pero wrote:
        >So...when will We know if We are in?
        >
        >Steve Pero

        I think that you best e-mail Dale on that one Steve
        Carolyn Erdman
        Silverton, CO
        we are getting major snow today big time
      • dale garland
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
          Hi Steve,
          I anticipate letting everybody know the status of their entry around
          Thanksgiving. I imagine we will fill by the second week of November and
          then I'll send out the letters.
          Dale Garland
          RD, HRH

          Steve Pero wrote:

          > So...when will We know if We are in?
          >
          > Steve Pero

        • Pero, Stephen M
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
            Thanks Dale....
            Steve

            Steve Pero wrote:

            > So...when will We know if We are in?
            >
            > Steve Pero
          • Carl & Sally Yates
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
              To those interested: I rec'd a new right medial meniscus (from some 18yr.
              old cadaver) and an articular cartilege paste graft on the bottom of the
              right femur that was worn to the bone on 10/17. Still on crutches with no
              weight bearing until at least next Monday when I return to the Stone Clinic
              and find out if maybe it may be successful but I'm the oldest person by far
              to have this procedure and that greatly limits the chance of success. I'll
              be glad to answer questions from interested people. Much info can be gotten
              from www.stoneclinic.com with some similar cases. Carl