RE: [hr100] Re: Water access

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
      In the past I have adopted the policy of not drinking from streams during course marking but happy to risk it on race day as I will be home before any ill effects. But having suffered Giardia from the Australian Alps earlier this year I look at water very differently and I have purchased the new steripen. Not likely to carry it on race day though so will just look for snow fed streams and fill up at Aid Stations.
      cheers Andy