Re: Proposed Action

  • RLAFORME@LA-TIERRA.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2000
      Gordon is probably right about using mountain lions versus domestic cats,
      It would take care of the problem I was worrying about : Dog pacers,
      consuming the cat pacers.But of course we probably wouldn't have any of the
      dog pacers around for long, and it'd probably take care of those pesky
      human pacers too. As a matter of fact it would help the race managment a
      lot, taking care of the trashed and burned out shells of "runners"
      littering the course, especially after Handies. There would be no
      stragglers or over the limit finishers !

      Ginny La Forme rlaforme@...
      325 Onate St. 505-753-3291
      Espanola, NM 87532 505-753-8340