4th of July in Silverton

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers,
      I just spoke with the Silverton Chamber of Commerce and they have
      asked me to pass along that it is their hope that every entry in the Silverton
      4th of July parade dresses in the red, white and blue. Seeing as Hardrock has
      always fielded an entry-the (im)precision marching band, if you plan on
      marching please remember to pack something patriotic. Hardrock will provide
      the flags and the candy!
      Hardrock is 6 weeks away!!!
      Dale G.