2010 Hardrock

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2010
      Hi Hardrockers,
      We hope everyone's training is going well and that you are getting
      prepared for the festivities in July!! I wanted to remind you that if for some
      reason you are on the entrants list and cannot run this year, it will be to
      your economic advantage to let us know by June 1st. That is the deadline for a
      full refund for your entry for this year.
      Keep in touch,
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance run