[hr100] Re: No Subject

  • Chip Tuthill
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2000
      At 08:51 AM 2/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
      >Matt said, "And while we're at it, lets get rid of the ropes at
      >the river crossings and Virginius Pass. And lets get
      >rid of the course markings. You should be able to
      >read a map. And no crews, pacers, or drop bags
      >allowed. And no aid stations. Lets make this a REAL
      >race."
      >
      >I can arrange that.
      >
      >Charlie Thorn

      Okay enough from matt. Let's keep the markings, streams and dunkings.
      If Matt doesn't want the above, let him do HR 2 weeks before everyone else.
      Problem solved.

      Bern & I plan on being at the Grand Canyon around the 20th of June. I plan
      on doing a
      R2R ( one way only) . Anyone interested?

      Chip
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2000
        A rim to rim sounds like fun. I'll be driving from
        Florida in mid June and that's early enough that I
        don't need to go to really high altitudes yet.

        =====
        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Chip Tuthill
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2000
          At 06:25 PM 2/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
          >A rim to rim sounds like fun. I'll be driving from
          >Florida in mid June and that's early enough that I
          >don't need to go to really high altitudes yet.

          Okay. Glad you didn't take offense at my last post. In reading it i thought
          it might seem overly harsh. i'll be posting more info as we plan the trip

          chip