Re: [hr100] Tucker, A Tribute

  • letsrun100@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22 7:11 PM
      That's really special, you put a lot of thought into it. Watching it, I
      thought how Tucker and our dogs, Tater (deceased) and Cody have seen things
      and been places most humans could only dream about. They are special in our
      lives and in our hearts.

      Jim & Sue

    • bj haeck
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22 10:31 PM
        Thanks for sharing, Deb. What a great set of pictures and what a lucky dog to have gotten to go to all those beautiful places with you and have the run of the trails. My Gator turns 10 this year, and I can't even think about having not her to share the trails with me, although every year she goes a little bit less as she gets older. Tucker seemed like a very special dog, and I'm glad you shared him with everyone.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23 12:09 PM
          That was great Deb....brought a great big smile to my face... thanks for sharing Tucker with us : ) he was a good boy.

          Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail