How to Blitz Hardrock
- Matt has a great idea fully supported by scientific research. I've
extrapolated his time to Hardrock and have determined that Hardrock is
doable in 12 minutes, flat. The flat part might be the problem. Well,
maybe a few of the sharp turns, too.
Posted to ULTRA:
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:10:26 -0400
From: Matt Mahoney <matmahoney@...>
Subject: Questions about Runners World diet
I have some questions about the diet in the latest issue of Joggers World...
er... Runners World, "45 ways to lose 5 pounds".
1. If I try all 45 ways, will I lose 225 pounds?
2. I heard that each pound adds a minute to your marathon time. 225
minutes is 3:45. Last year I ran a 3:48. Will I be able to run a 3 minute
3. Can anyone recommend a marathon course without a lot of sharp turns?
I'm worried about running off the road at 500 MPH.
4. I only weigh 160 now. Does this mean my weight will become negative and
I will float off into space? Has anyone tried those weight belts that scuba
Thanks in advance.
-- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@..., www.he.net/~mmahoney/ub/
- --- "Charles T. Thorn" <thorn@...> wrote:
> Matt has a great idea fully supported by scientificNot really. When I come to the climbs I'll just
> research. I've
> extrapolated his time to Hardrock and have
> determined that Hardrock is
> doable in 12 minutes, flat. The flat part might be
> the problem.
remove my weight belt :-)
-- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...
Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.