Golden Gate Dirty Thirty Entry Fee Increases on Tax Day!

  • Megan Finnesy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      Hey Trail Runners and Procrastinators!

      Hope you are all hittin' the trails and enjoying this amazing weather!  I just wanted to remind you that the entry fee increases $5 the 15th of April.  There are only 125 spots available.  This won't last long as I am getting 10 entries a day now! Shirts will be AMAZING!  Mens and Womens Mountain Hardware Tech Tees.  Guaranteed only to runners registering before May 1st. I am not just saying this because it is my race, but this is a race you do not want to miss!  Here are just a few reasons why. . .
      1.  95% Single Track Trails that are single loop courses with amazing, diverse scenery (It is so beautiful you will completely forget your limiting factors - i.e. lung capacity !  I am the hardest to please when it come to a good course - - so this is the real deal!)
      2.  $1600 in Cash Prizes! 3.  The 1st place racers of the 7M, 12M and 50K races will be finishing together as the last mile of all 3 courses and the last 7 miles of the 50K and 12 M are the same and it is timed so they will be coming in close to the same time.  This will make for a very exciting finish line!
      4.  Amazing POST RACE Party with a catered meal by Roy's Last Shot, Pick up Sticks 7 piece Marimba band, Silent Auction, EXPO, Massage and Yoga Stretching all in a beautiful mountain park setting with a stream rushing through it and play ground for the kids! 5.  Course will be marked well with lots of trail markers and lots of course marshals.  There will be lots of great joojoo energy on the course increasing that adrenalin runnin' through your blood!
      6.  HAMM radio operators will be checking you in and out of the aid stations so we know where you are through out the race!  (50K racers only)
      7.  You are supporting a great cause.  All proceeds will go toward strengthening the courage, confidence and leadership skills of boys and girls through outdoor education!  The Colorado Mountain Club's Youth Education Program will be the beneficiary. 8.  Lots of great support from our sponsors! Montrail, Mountain Hardware, LaSportiva, Roy's Last Shot, Vibram 5 Fingers, Izze, Runners Roost Lakewood, Fleet Feet Boulder, Chaco, Accelerade, Gore Tex, Kinyses, Nathan, Durango Silverton Narrow Guage Train, McGregor Mountain Lodges, Redstone Inn, Dillards, Polar Bottlef

      What:  7M, 12M and 50K trail running race
      Where:  Golden Gate Canyon State Park - Nott Creek Trail Head/ Red Barn
      When:  Saturday June 5th
      50K :  6:00 am
      12M:  9:00 am
      7M: 10am
      Check out the website to see pictures, elevations, course maps, registration and all the details!  www.goldengatedirtythirty.org

      I hope to see you all there!  If you can't run it because you are on the injured reserve list or you will be out racing the weekend before or after, all good excuses btw,  don't feel you have to miss the fun.  Come spend the day volunteering.  Sign up for volunteering can be found on the website under the volunteer tab!  Please don't hesitate to e-mail or call if you have any questions.

      All my best,
      Megan Finnesy, RD
      Golden Gate Dirty Thirty
      Megan Finnesy, RD