Re: [hr100] Re: Wasatch Trail

  • cerdman
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hey get well buddy!
      I am rotting for you to give those fast guys a race for their money my man.
      Good luck with the house. I know when your application came in I thought have they moved?
      Are you still flying?
      Carolyn
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2014

        Looks like the guy who bought up the mining claims in Bear Creek Basin blocking the Wasatch Trail lost his case. Ruling announced yesterday:

        http://www.telluridenews.com/articles/2014/05/23/news/doc537e87f870707775575393.txt

        http://www.thewatchmedia.com/chapman-loses-one/