Re: [hr100] patella femoral chondromalacia

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
      Harry,

      About half the runners I know have this to some degree! I have femoral
      condyle corrosion, and was told 10 years ago that I had to stop running.
      Glad I didn't heed that advice!
      There was a guy in Los Alamos at the hospital, who was our primary care guy
      for the short time we were there, and I cannot remember his name, but he was
      very good.. he definitely was of the mindset to keep you going rather than
      shut you down.I wish I could remember his name! Maybe even call the
      hospital and ask.
      I believe he was military, maybe reserve or something, that might help.

      deb