Re: [hr100] Trail running and abdominal pain

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2010
      I have a mate who suffers from osteitis pubis which gives him terrible lower abdominal pain. He has carried it for a couple of years but when it flares up he rarely finishes and if he does it isn't pretty. And he is one tough nut. Hope your friend is OK and gets to run your 50k.
      Cheers, Andy

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2010
        Hi, Andy!
        Good to hear from you!

        My friend ran well and shattered the course record. His wife and I
        teamed up and broke the mixed relay record, so overall it was a good
        morning. Not sure what his problem is still, but it wasn't enough of a
        problem, fortunately.
        Chris

        Sent from my iPhone