Pero's okay

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hardrockers, Has anybody heard from Steve and Deb Pero? They are
      stuck in the middle of that bad weather in NH. This could be great
      Hardrock training.
      Steve-o

      Stevan Pattillo
      Research Technician
      MST-7
      Los Alamos National Laboratory
      505-665-7423

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
        OH Dang, Steve, you blew our cover! We were going to sneak out of New
        England while
        folks thought we were trapped in bad weather, and knock off a few folks
        on that wait list!
        :-)

        http://perogoats.blogspot.com/