Pacer Available

  • David Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello Gang,

      I know it's early but I figured I would throw it out there that I
      would love to pace someone at this years Hardrock.

      I can go 40-60 miles if needed.

      I will doing Leadville this year. I will kill bears and carry buckets
      for anyone who needs a pacer. Plus I can be entertaining in the middle
      of the night (that sounds bad) ;-)

      I live in Denver area.

      Let me know!!!!

      David Clark
      America's Mattress

      Business/ Motivational Speaker
      Endurance Athlete

      "Each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and get
      back in the race; that's life"
      -Frank Sinatra

      Sent from my iPhone