Board of directors

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2000
      At our year end meeting on the 17th, the formation of a board of
      directors for the HRH was discussed. WE have 3 open positions on our
      proposed board, one for 1 year, one for 2 years and onefor 3 years as
      well as a position for secretary. If you are interested in serving on
      the board please lt me know, either off line or by phone (970)259-3693.
      We will elect these positions at our January meeting.
      There will be 2-4 meetings per year, usually in Silverton.
      Need any more info, let me know.
      Hope everybody is healthy!

      Dale Garland
      HRH