Hardrock Hundred Wait List Checks

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      This is to everyone who sent in entry checks for the Hardrock Hundred
      *AND*whose wait list number is higher (worse) than 50.

      Unless I hear from you (off line via email) by March 8th, I will shred your
      entry check.

      Another option is that you could donate your entry check to the Joel Zucker
      Memorial Scholarship Fund. At least one other Hardrocker has already done
      that. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our
      IRS 501(c)3 tax id number is: 84-1160593. You must notify me (off line) if
      that is your wish and I'll then deposit your check in the JZMSF account.
      It's that easy.

      Charlie Thorn
      thorncha@...