Re: [hr100] Hardrock Checks

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
      As #*28* on the wait list, I hope... well, never mind..

      On 2/19/2010 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay wrote:
      > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
      > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
      > Jason
      >
      > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner<jvarner1313@...> wrote:
      >

      >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
      >> Rainshadow Running
      >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
      >>
      >> ________________________________

      http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

    • megan finnesy
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
        Wouldn't that be wild if Charlie just somehow didn't get 79 checks?
        HMMMM. . . I think I am on to something.

        Charles Thorn wrote:

        > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
        > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
        > 27, 2010.
        >
        > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
        > email you when I receive it.
        >
        > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
        > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
        > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
        >
        > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
        > withdrawn from the run.
        >
        > Send to:
        >
        > Hardrock Hundred
        > % Charlie Thorn
        > 4501 B Ridgeway
        > Los Alamos, NM 87544
        >
        > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
        >
        > Charlie

        Let FENIX light your Way!
        To learn more about the brightest and lightest weight flashlights call or e-mail Megan:
        Fenixgirl.com
        303-332-4849