Re: [hr100] Hardrock Checks

  • Bob Combs
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
      I mailed my check from Silverton, great Vibe being there in the winter.

      On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay <halladay@...> wrote:
      > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
      > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
      > Jason
      >
      > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:
      >

      >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
      >> Rainshadow Running
      >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
      >>
      >> ________________________________

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
        As #*28* on the wait list, I hope... well, never mind..

        On 2/19/2010 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay wrote:
        > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
        > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
        > Jason
        >
        > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner<jvarner1313@...> wrote:
        >

        >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
        >> Rainshadow Running
        >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
        >>
        >> ________________________________

        http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

      • megan finnesy
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
          Wouldn't that be wild if Charlie just somehow didn't get 79 checks?
          HMMMM. . . I think I am on to something.

          Charles Thorn wrote:

          > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
          > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
          > 27, 2010.
          >
          > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
          > email you when I receive it.
          >
          > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
          > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
          > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
          >
          > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
          > withdrawn from the run.
          >
          > Send to:
          >
          > Hardrock Hundred
          > % Charlie Thorn
          > 4501 B Ridgeway
          > Los Alamos, NM 87544
          >
          > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
          >
          > Charlie

          Let FENIX light your Way!
          To learn more about the brightest and lightest weight flashlights call or e-mail Megan:
          Fenixgirl.com
          303-332-4849