Re: [hr100] Hardrock Checks

  • Jason Halladay
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
      Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
      As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
      Jason

      On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:

      > yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
      > Rainshadow Running
      > www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
      >
      > ________________________________

      http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

    • Bob Combs
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
        I mailed my check from Silverton, great Vibe being there in the winter.

        On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay <halladay@...> wrote:
        > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
        > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
        > Jason
        >
        > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:
        >

        >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
        >> Rainshadow Running
        >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
        >>
        >> ________________________________

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
          As #*28* on the wait list, I hope... well, never mind..

          On 2/19/2010 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay wrote:
          > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
          > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
          > Jason
          >
          > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner<jvarner1313@...> wrote:
          >

          >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
          >> Rainshadow Running
          >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
          >>
          >> ________________________________

          http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

        • megan finnesy
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
            Wouldn't that be wild if Charlie just somehow didn't get 79 checks?
            HMMMM. . . I think I am on to something.

            Charles Thorn wrote:

            > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
            > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
            > 27, 2010.
            >
            > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
            > email you when I receive it.
            >
            > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
            > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
            > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
            >
            > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
            > withdrawn from the run.
            >
            > Send to:
            >
            > Hardrock Hundred
            > % Charlie Thorn
            > 4501 B Ridgeway
            > Los Alamos, NM 87544
            >
            > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
            >
            > Charlie

            Let FENIX light your Way!
            To learn more about the brightest and lightest weight flashlights call or e-mail Megan:
            Fenixgirl.com
            303-332-4849