Re: [hr100] Hardrock Checks

  • james varner
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
      yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
      Rainshadow Running
      www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
        Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
        As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
        Jason

        On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:

        > yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
        > Rainshadow Running
        > www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
        >
        > ________________________________

        http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

      • Bob Combs
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
          I mailed my check from Silverton, great Vibe being there in the winter.

          On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay <halladay@...> wrote:
          > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
          > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
          > Jason
          >
          > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:
          >

          >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
          >> Rainshadow Running
          >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
          >>
          >> ________________________________

        • Steve Pero
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
            As #*28* on the wait list, I hope... well, never mind..

            On 2/19/2010 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay wrote:
            > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
            > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
            > Jason
            >
            > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner<jvarner1313@...> wrote:
            >

            >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
            >> Rainshadow Running
            >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
            >>
            >> ________________________________

            http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

          • megan finnesy
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
              Wouldn't that be wild if Charlie just somehow didn't get 79 checks?
              HMMMM. . . I think I am on to something.

              Charles Thorn wrote:

              > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
              > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
              > 27, 2010.
              >
              > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
              > email you when I receive it.
              >
              > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
              > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
              > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
              >
              > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
              > withdrawn from the run.
              >
              > Send to:
              >
              > Hardrock Hundred
              > % Charlie Thorn
              > 4501 B Ridgeway
              > Los Alamos, NM 87544
              >
              > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
              >
              > Charlie

              Let FENIX light your Way!
              To learn more about the brightest and lightest weight flashlights call or e-mail Megan:
              Fenixgirl.com
              303-332-4849