Re: [hr100] Hardrock Checks

  • Deb's Gmail
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19 4:47 PM
      That Blake Wood guy.. what a deadbeat....
      :-)

      On 2/19/2010 5:44 PM, Charles Thorn wrote:

      > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
      > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
      > 27, 2010.
      >
      > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
      > email you when I receive it.
      >
      > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
      > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
      > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
      >
      > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
      > withdrawn from the run.
      >
      > Send to:
      >
      > Hardrock Hundred
      > % Charlie Thorn
      > 4501 B Ridgeway
      > Los Alamos, NM 87544
      >
      > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
      >
      > Charlie

    • james varner
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19 4:54 PM
        yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
        Rainshadow Running
        www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

        ________________________________
        That Blake Wood guy.. what a deadbeat....
        :-)

        On 2/19/2010 5:44 PM, Charles Thorn wrote:

        > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
        > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
        > 27, 2010.
        >
        > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
        > email you when I receive it.
        >
        > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
        > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
        > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
        >
        > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
        > withdrawn from the run.
        >
        > Send to:
        >
        > Hardrock Hundred
        > % Charlie Thorn
        > 4501 B Ridgeway
        > Los Alamos, NM 87544
        >
        > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
        >
        > Charlie

      • Jason Halladay
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19 4:59 PM
          Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
          As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
          Jason

          On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:

          > yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
          > Rainshadow Running
          > www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
          >
          > ________________________________

          http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

        • Bob Combs
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19 5:03 PM
            I mailed my check from Silverton, great Vibe being there in the winter.

            On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay <halladay@...> wrote:
            > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
            > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
            > Jason
            >
            > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:
            >

            >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
            >> Rainshadow Running
            >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
            >>
            >> ________________________________

          • Steve Pero
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19 6:00 PM
              As #*28* on the wait list, I hope... well, never mind..

              On 2/19/2010 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay wrote:
              > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
              > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
              > Jason
              >
              > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner<jvarner1313@...> wrote:
              >

              >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
              >> Rainshadow Running
              >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
              >>
              >> ________________________________

              http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

            • megan finnesy
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19 9:11 PM
                Wouldn't that be wild if Charlie just somehow didn't get 79 checks?
                HMMMM. . . I think I am on to something.

                Charles Thorn wrote:

                > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
                > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
                > 27, 2010.
                >
                > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
                > email you when I receive it.
                >
                > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
                > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
                > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
                >
                > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
                > withdrawn from the run.
                >
                > Send to:
                >
                > Hardrock Hundred
                > % Charlie Thorn
                > 4501 B Ridgeway
                > Los Alamos, NM 87544
                >
                > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
                >
                > Charlie

                Let FENIX light your Way!
                To learn more about the brightest and lightest weight flashlights call or e-mail Megan:
                Fenixgirl.com
                303-332-4849