Hardrock Checks

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
      If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
      your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
      27, 2010.

      If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
      email you when I receive it.

      However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
      time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
      removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.

      If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
      withdrawn from the run.

      Send to:

      Hardrock Hundred
      % Charlie Thorn
      4501 B Ridgeway
      Los Alamos, NM 87544

      Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.

      Charlie
    • Deb's Gmail
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
        That Blake Wood guy.. what a deadbeat....
        :-)

        On 2/19/2010 5:44 PM, Charles Thorn wrote:

        > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
        > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
        > 27, 2010.
        >
        > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
        > email you when I receive it.
        >
        > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
        > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
        > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
        >
        > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
        > withdrawn from the run.
        >
        > Send to:
        >
        > Hardrock Hundred
        > % Charlie Thorn
        > 4501 B Ridgeway
        > Los Alamos, NM 87544
        >
        > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
        >
        > Charlie

      • james varner
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
          yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
          Rainshadow Running
          www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com

          ________________________________
          That Blake Wood guy.. what a deadbeat....
          :-)

          On 2/19/2010 5:44 PM, Charles Thorn wrote:

          > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
          > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
          > 27, 2010.
          >
          > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
          > email you when I receive it.
          >
          > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
          > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
          > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
          >
          > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
          > withdrawn from the run.
          >
          > Send to:
          >
          > Hardrock Hundred
          > % Charlie Thorn
          > 4501 B Ridgeway
          > Los Alamos, NM 87544
          >
          > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
          >
          > Charlie

        • Jason Halladay
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
            Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
            As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
            Jason

            On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:

            > yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
            > Rainshadow Running
            > www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
            >
            > ________________________________

            http://picasaweb.google.com/halladay

          • Bob Combs
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
              I mailed my check from Silverton, great Vibe being there in the winter.

              On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay <halladay@...> wrote:
              > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
              > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
              > Jason
              >
              > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner <jvarner1313@...> wrote:
              >

              >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
              >> Rainshadow Running
              >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
              >>
              >> ________________________________

            • Steve Pero
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
                As #*28* on the wait list, I hope... well, never mind..

                On 2/19/2010 7:59 PM, Jason Halladay wrote:
                > Obviously he's not committed to Hardrock. ;-)
                > As number 27 on the wait list I'm hoping for more deadbeats!
                > Jason
                >
                > On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:54 PM, james varner<jvarner1313@...> wrote:
                >

                >> yeah good luck getting money out of that guy! :)
                >> Rainshadow Running
                >> www.rainshadow-running.blogspot.com
                >>
                >> ________________________________

                http://perogoats.blogspot.com/

              • megan finnesy
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
                  Wouldn't that be wild if Charlie just somehow didn't get 79 checks?
                  HMMMM. . . I think I am on to something.

                  Charles Thorn wrote:

                  > If your name appears below, you are a US resident and I have not received
                  > your 2010 Hardrock check. It must arrive no later than Saturday, February
                  > 27, 2010.
                  >
                  > If you mailed your check in the last couple of days, don't panic. I'll
                  > email you when I receive it.
                  >
                  > However, it is solely your responsibility to ensure your check arrives on
                  > time. Failure to receive your check on time will result in your being
                  > removed as a starter from the 2010 Hardrock.
                  >
                  > If your name is not on this list, I've received your check or you've
                  > withdrawn from the run.
                  >
                  > Send to:
                  >
                  > Hardrock Hundred
                  > % Charlie Thorn
                  > 4501 B Ridgeway
                  > Los Alamos, NM 87544
                  >
                  > Non-US residents may pay in USD upon checkin at Silverton in July.
                  >
                  > Charlie

                  Let FENIX light your Way!
                  To learn more about the brightest and lightest weight flashlights call or e-mail Megan:
                  Fenixgirl.com
                  303-332-4849