Hardrock Payment Update - Long List of Names

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2010
      Hardrockers,

      A. These nine non-US residents do NOT need to send in your 2010 Hardrock
      entry because you can pay at registration in Silverton:

      Mark Brooks, Totnes, ENG Bruce Grant, Delta, BC, CAN Andrew Hewat,
      Geecong, AUS Larry Kundrik, Lethbridge, AB, CAN John Machray, North
      Vancouver, BC, CAN St├ęphane Marchand, Saint Cheron, FR Philip Murphy,
      Riverstone, AUS Luis Stoute, Panama City, Panama Hans-Dieter Weisshaar,
      Landwehrhagen, GER

      B. As of today, February 13, I've received Hardrock entry checks from the
      99 folks below. If you are NOT on this list (or the list above), and you
      want to remain on the Hardrock entry list, please ensure that I receive your
      check on or before February 27, 2010. If you've mailed your check in the
      past couple of days, don't panic - I'll update the list next week My
      address is:

      Hardrock Hundred
      % Charlie Thorn
      4501 B Ridgeway
      Los Alamos, NM 87544

      Charlie

      John Anderson Jason Koop Robert Andrulis Jeff LaMora Kirk Apt Glenn
      Mackie James Baker Ted Mahon Jim Ballard Leonard Martin Trey Barnes Kirk
      McCarville Liz Bauer Ryan McDermott John Beard Karl Meltzer Daniel
      Benhammou Morgan Murri Jerry Bloom Duane Nelson Scott Brockmeier
      Betsy Nye Jared
      Campbell Barry Oelrich David Coblentz Scott Olmer Kerry Collings Nick
      Pedatella Letha Cruthirds Erich Peitzsch Tyler Curiel Rollin Perry Ricky
      Denesik Bud Phillips John DeWalt Don Platt Theresa Do Jason Poole Mike
      Dobies Joe Prusaitis Wendell Doman Kris Quandt Dennis Drey Paul Ralyea Mike
      Ehrlich Rickie Redland-MacManus Ron Ely Tom Remkes Diana Finkel Jennifer
      Roach Nigel Finney Todd Salzer Michael Foote Murray Schart John Fors Thomas
      Schnitzius Devin Gardiner Billy Simpson Susan Gardner Mike Smith Chris
      Gerber Zane Smith Brett Gosney Scott Snyder Rob Hacker Howie Stern Allen
      Hadley Tim Stroh John Hallsten Jim Sweatt Kean Hankins Paul Sweeney Greg
      Hartman John Taylor Donnie Haubert Neal Taylor Margaret Heaphy Jon
      Teisher Mark
      Heaphy Charlie Thorn Jeff Heasley Gregory Trapp Pat Homelvig Chris
      Twiggs David
      Horton Diane Van Deren Roch Horton Will Vaughan Kristina Irvin Matthew
      Watts Randy Isler Brooks Williams Cory Johnson Joe Winch Roger Kane Allie
      Wood Kristen Kern Rodger Wrublik Jamshid Khajavi