2010 Hardrock Entry Checks

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2010
      Hardrockers,

      Congratulations to the 140 folks chosen for the 2010 Hardrock!

      Most of you have already sent in your checks. However, if you have not yet
      done so (you know who you are!), here are the rules:

      1. Mail your $250 check, made out to "Hardrock Hundred", to the same
      address where you sent your application:

      Hardrock Hundred
      % Charlie Thorn
      4501B Ridgeway Drive
      Los Alamos, NM 87544

      2. If you are a US resident, your check MUST arrive in my mailbox on or
      before February 27, 2010. If you are a non-US resident, you should be
      prepared to pay in the usual way at runner checkin in Silverton.

      3. If your check has not arrived by Saturday, February 27. 2010, you will
      be removed from the runner list. However, you will retain all rights and
      privileges to future lottery tickets as if you had voluntarily removed
      yourself from the list.

      A number of folks who are on the wait list sent in checks. I will shred all
      checks for wait list numbers higher than 50 and notify those whose checks
      were shredded. If your wait number is greater than 50 and you do get in, be
      prepared to write another check when notified and provide it at runner
      checkin or via mail whichever is earlier.

      Near the end of next week, I'll send a note to this list with the names of
      those whose checks I've not received.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Silverton this summer.

      Charlie